Was born in 1920 in the city of Stavropol. He is the pupil of V.G.Klionov, a famous landscape painter. Finished the Art School in Krasnodar, Theatre Decorative Art faculty.
From 1946 to 1949 - managed the scene shop in the Stavropol Regional Drama Theatre named after M.Y.Lermontov.
From 1949 to 1957 - worked as the manager of scene shop and art-director of the Russian Drama Theatre of the ESSR in Tallinn. He was successful in production of performances and was nominated for the Stalin Prize.
His works have been exposed since 1951. Has got popularity as the landscape painter.
Since 1961 – member of the Union of Artists of the USSR.